DAILY PRIZES

THREE GLACIER GIANTS

Just like the second quest giver reveals one new quest per day, we get a chance at a different daily exclusive building each day.

Since Beta server got a head start with this event, we're able to provide a certain amount of these ahead of time, but it will not be possible for any source to confirm daily quests or prizes past the current day on the Beta server.

Note that each 'day' runs on German time, so for US server players, the new day begins at 6pm Eastern time. 

 

*Be sure to do a full refresh on the page in order to see the most up-to-date information!  (Just toggling between pages won't do it - do a full F5 refresh on your browser) 

DAY 1 - 

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

Enlightened Light Range

  • Adds 50% power to Light Ranged units temporarily

  • Also adds culture  

  • Stackable - each one adds 50% to total boost; 2 = 100%, 3 = 150%, etc.

  • Lasts for 5 days. After 5 days, the unit effect wears off but the culture remains.

DAY 9

DAY 10

DAY 11

DAY 12

DAY 13

DAY 14

Magnificent Mage Multiplier

  • Adds 50% power to Mage units temporarily

  • Also adds culture  

  • Stackable - each one adds 50% to total boost; 2 = 100%, 3 = 150%, etc.

  • Lasts for 5 days. After 5 days, the unit effect wears off but the culture remains.

DAY 16

DAY 17

Three 20-hour Time Reduction Instants

DAY 18

DAY 19

DAY 20

DAY 21

DAY 22

DAY 23

DAY 24

DAY 25

DAY 26

Unleashed Unit Upgrade

  • Adds 25% health to all of your troops.

  • Also adds culture.  

  • Stackable - each one adds 25% to total boost; 2 = 50%, 3 = 75%, etc.

  • Lasts for 5 days. After 5 days, the unit effect wears off but the culture remains.

DAY 28

DAY 29

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

DAY 30

DAY 31

DAY 32

DAY 33

Four 14-hour Time Reduction Instants

DAY 35

DAY 36

Comments?  Questions?  

Click here to join the discussion on Facebook!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Unofficial Fan Site. 

The information on this site is intended to help and encourage Elvenar players. 

It is used to educate and share information, to improve the player's game and have more fun! 
Elvenar is a trademark of InnoGames GmbH. This site is not affiliated or associated with InnoGames or Elvenar in any way.

All original photos, images and articles are copyright to their respective owners and no copyright infringement is intended.  

Gamers Gems of Knowledge © All rights reserved.